About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Monday, November 25, 2013

NEW! TATTED WREATH EARRINGS

Machine Embroidery Tatted Wreath Earrings!  The tatted jewelry is always popular and these are so fun, fast and easy to do!  They are about 1-1/2 inches.  I have them done a number of ways.  Some are done with crystals.  These stitch out (a pair of earrings) in about 10 minutes.  So these will be great for your holiday stitching.  And they are lightweight - so easy to wear.  I know many of you are getting ready for craft fairs and these will go quickly.  

On special introductory SALE pricing for a while.  All designs are sent as email attachments.





Click below to go to the page to read more about them and to order.


No comments:

Post a Comment