About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Tatting 39

Machine embroidery tatting.  So easy to do!  You can do them many different ways.  They make great gifts.  Fits a 4x4 inch hoop.  Happy stitching!






No comments:

Post a Comment