About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Tatting 46 - Romantic Tatted Hearts

Tatting 46 – Romantic Tatted Hearts by Murphy’s Designs

Free-standing tatting edges and motifs done in the hoop!  Stitch out tatting in your embroidery machine.  Some are continuous and some are free-standing edges. There is even a single motif! EASY!

Add to your favorite projects.  Great for pillowcases and towels (like my projects) or anything that needs a romantic touch.


They are very easy to do.  I used regular 40 weight threads for most of these.
Tatting 46 – Romantic Tatted Hearts by Murphy’s DesignsHere is a card that I am working on.  I stitched the tatting that has finished ends (without headers) directly onto my Mulberry paper.  I'll trim the extra edge of the paper and add some more to the front of the card.  The tatting was so very easy to do!  I include instructions so you can easily put this beautiful tatted edge on your projects too!

For more information click on the link below!


Tatting 46 - Romantic Tatted Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment