About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Tatting 85 - "Little Sister" Angels

Tatting 85 “Little Sister” Angels by Murphy's Designs
Free-standing machine embroidery tatting angels done in the hoop!  I have them done in 6 ways. VERY EASY

For 4x4 inch hoops.

These angels are about 2-3/4 inches tall.  These are the little sisters to the 4-inch Tatting 83 Angels.

These angles are done 6 ways.  One is done without a halo (like her naughty sister), one has a halo and is "plain".  Three different styles of Mylar and one is done with crystals.  All  designs on this page are completely free standing.  

These are free-standing designs.  I used a regular weight (40 wt.) embroidery thread for all designs shown in this set.

Tatting 85 “Little Sister” Angels by Murphy's Designs

For more information click on the link below!

Tatting 85 - "Little Sister" Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment