About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Tatting 57 - Bride's Garter and Bookmarks

Tatting Bride's Garter and Bookmarks by Murphy's Designs


A bride's garter done in machine embroidery tatting!  Plus I have 3 sizes of bookmarks done 2 ways.

For All Hoop Sizes

Completely free-standing tatting designs!  These designs are done so you can add a ribbon to make a bookmark.  Incredibly easy to do!  For the tatting, just stitch and rinse!  That is all there is to do it!
I did these in 3 sizes.  The small size fits a 4x4 inch (100x100 mm) hoop size.  All of them fit a 5x7 inch (130x180 mm hoop.

Tatting Bride's Garter and Bookmarks by Murphy's Designs A closer look at the tatting garter I made.  This is available for all hoop sizes.  I include instructions to help you stitch out a beautiful garter just like I did in this picture.

For this one, I used a 100 wt. (very fine) silk thread.  You can use regular weight (40 wt.) for this too.  I like how delicate it looks.  The satin-covered elastic is 1/2 inch wide.



You can add Mylar to these, which is really fun and easy to do. I added ribbons to a few of mine.

For more information click on the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment