About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tatting 74 - Square Snow Crystals

Tatting 74 - Square Snow Crystals by Murphy's Designs
Machine Embroidery tatting snow crystals!  I have them done 8 different ways.  They are about 2-1/2 inches square.  VERY EASY! For 4x4 inch (100x100 mm) hoops and larger.2-1/2-inch Snow Crystals!  Some are done with Mylar, some are done with crystals, some are done with Mylar and crystals and some are done plain.  I have them with less picots and with more picots - 8 different ways!   All  tatting is completely free standing. 

These free-standing designs are so easy to do!  Just stitch and rinse.  I used a regular weight (40 wt.) embroidery thread for all designs shown in this set. 
 Tatting 74 - Square Snow Crystals by Murphy's Designs 
Tatting 74 - Square Snow Crystals by Murphy's Designs For more information click on the link below!
Tatting 74 - Square Snow Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment