About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Tatting 135 - Doily Designs *SALE*

SALE FOR A LIMITED TIMETatting 135 - Doily Designs by Murphy’s Designs

Free-standing machine embroidery tatted continuous and corner edges plus mini doily designs done in the machine embroidery hoop!

For 4 inch (100x100 mm) hoops and larger

Continuous tatted edges and corner.  These are done right in the hoop.  They have free-standing tatted edges and a finished edge for your fabric.  Plus a "mini" doily that can be used as a name tag.

Above are two of the projects I made with these designs.  The "mini" doily is all done right in the hoop - I have a separate design for that.  It was done with a regular 40 weight polyester embroidery thread.  

The pink hanky was done with a 60 weight rayon thread.  I used a beautiful batiste fabric that is light and airy.  I used the corner design and the 6x10 inch size for the sides.  The hanky measures 11 inches square.

Tatting 135 - Doily Designs by Murphy’s Designs

For more information click on the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment