About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Tatting 8 - Whimsical Flowers


Tatting 8 - Whimsical Flowers by Murphy’s DesignsTatting done in the machine embroidery hoop!  This is easy for you to stitchout and have free-standing tatting.  These are bright and cheery.  These will work great for children's clothes or doll clothing.  Fun for you too!

AND I have an octagon done with the free-standing tatting edge and whimsical initials.
AND I also have bookmarks!

Here is a long distance picture of all the designs in this whimsical set.  There is the octagon done with initials.  Two bookmarks (same bookmark done twice in one hooping) and 3 sections of the free-standing tatting edge that have been stitched together (1 of each size).  You can probably see the sections since I didn't trim away the thread tails.  

These will work great for children's clothing. 

Tatting 8 - Whimsical Flowers by Murphy’s Designs

For more information click on the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment