About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Tatting 25 - Mylar Bookmarks

Tatting 25 - Mylar Bookmarks by Murphy’s Designs
Tatting done with Mylar in the machine embroidery hoop!  These are easy for you to stitchout.  3 are for the 4x4 inch hoops & 3 are for the 5x7 inch hoops.

For 4x4 inch (100 x 100 mm) & 5x7 inch (130 x 180 mm) hoop


Free-standing tatting bookmark designs done in the hoop!


VERY EASY!


Add a tassel for a lovely bookmark or place in a card to someone special.


Tatting 25 - Mylar Bookmarks by Murphy’s Designs


Here are all 6 of the bookmarks done with regular 40 wt. rayon thread and Mylar.


I smaller ones fit a 4x4 inch (100x100 mm) hoop.  The larger ones fit in a 5x7 inch (130x180 mm) hoop size.


I made my tassels.  The red one on the left was done with DMC perle cotton.  The middle one (purple) was done with Wooly Nylon serger thread.  The right one is a serger thread that is variegated gold and block.  That one is a bit hard to see how pretty it is but matches the Mylar sparkle.


I don't know if I would do the Wooly Nylon very often.  It is very soft but it also snags a bit.


For more information click on the link below!


Tatting 25 - Mylar Bookmarks




No comments:

Post a Comment