About Murphy's Designs

My photo
Welcome to Murphy's Designs. I have lovely machine embroidery designs for you to buy. I have ~TATTING~ and counted cross stitch designs that you can stitch out on your embroidery machine for sale. There is no need to buy any cross stitch software because these designs are all ready to stitch out. I also have regular embroidery designs that have been split for your embroidery machine for sale. All designs are available in many machine formats. I also have great how-to videos for sale on how to work with my machine embroidery tatting designs, how to hoop and how to split designs.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Tatting 24 - Cross

Tatting 24 - Cross by Murphy’s Designs
Tatting cross done in the machine embroidery hoop!  This is easy for you to stitchout and have free-standing tatting - looks like you made it with a shuttle.  Comes in 3 sizes!

For 5x7 inch (130 x 180 mm) hoop

Free-standing cross tatting designs done in the hoop!
VERY EASY!
Add a tassel for a lovely bookmark or place in a card to someone special.

Tatting 24 - Cross by Murphy’s Designs
Here are two stitch outs of the small size of the design.  I did the one on the left with a 60 wt. cotton thread.  The right one was done with regular weight (40 wt.) rayon embroidery thread.

For more information click on the link below!

1 comment: